The North Canton Public Library is pleased to announce its new mobile app that places the library at the fingertips of cardholders. Built on Communico’s Engage Platform, the user-friendly app allows library cardholders to instantly tap into library resources, anytime, anywhere.
A search for “North Canton Library” in the Google Play or App Store will allow users to access and download the library’s free app, which is available for all Apple (iOS) and Android mobile devices.
The new app makes using the library easier than ever with these features:
– My Account: See items borrowed and held, check fees and fines
– Download & Stream: Explore the library’s large selection of eBooks, eAudiobooks, digital video and streaming music
– Education & Homework Help: Access to educational resources including The Great Courses, Creativebug, Lynda.com, Scholastic Flix Programs, Chilton Library, NoveList and more
– Social Media: Connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
– Recommended Reads: Look through our curated lists of books
– Get a Library Care and more!
Along with the app, the Library is launching a community engagement “bingo” board encouraging people not only to download the app and other library products, but also to support local restaurants, offer random acts of kindness, vote, complete their census survey, and exercise.