The Little Art Gallery was established in 1930 in a second floor room of the North Canton Public Library, then located in a frame house on Main Street where the North Canton YMCA currently stands. The Hoover Company and two Hoover employees, Ellsworth Smith and Esta Stoner, were instrumental in the conception of the gallery. The Little Art Gallery’s permanent collection has grown to include more than 200 pieces. The gallery opens a new fine art exhibit every four to six weeks and provides public art classes for students of all ages.
Image taken of Gallery in 1938
85th Annual May Show in 2015