There are three ways to pay the fines on your account.
1. You may choose to come into the Library and pay at the front Patron Services desk with cash, check or credit card.
2. Log-in to your account through our website and pay with a credit/debit card.
3. Pay at the Catalog stations by following these instructions: Log into your account. Click on “Fines and Fees” listed on the left side of the screen. Check the box next to the fines you want to pay. Click “Pay Fines Now!” Make sure all your information is correct for the billing form, otherwise the payment will not go through. Submit your payment.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept payments over the phone.
Notifications and Fines
You can choose to be notified of overdue items by phone, cell phone and text or email. You will receive three notifications of items being overdue. The first notification is made three days after the due date, the second notification is made seven days after the due date and the third notification comes 14 days after the due date.
•You will be billed a replacement amount for an item 45 days past the due date.
• If the total fine balance on your account is $10 or more, you will be blocked from checking out any additional materials.
• If your account is above $24.99 and you have not taken care of the fee within 14 days, your account will be submitted to UNIQUE Collection Management Services.
• Due dates are printed on all receipts from the checkout desks or the self checkout machines. You may also choose to have your receipt emailed to you from the self checkout stations.