The North Canton Public Library Board of Trustees issue the following notice to insure compliance with Ohio Revised Code Statute No. 121.22:
- One regularly scheduled board meeting will be held at 4:30 p.m. on the third Monday of the month unless otherwise posted. The meetings will be held in the Library’s Lower Level Meeting Room, unless other notice is given.
- The Director shall maintain a list of media representatives and interested citizens who have requested, in writing or in person, to be notified of all meetings or any meetings at which specific types of business are to be considered.
- For regular meetings, notice shall be mailed annually to listed persons.
- For special meetings called more than 48 hours before the time set, mailed notifications to all persons on the notification list shall be made. For special meetings and/or emergency meetings called less than 48 hours in advance of the time set for the meeting, the Director shall telephone persons whose names appear on the list to ensure compliance with the law.
- All interested persons shall, in person or by signed letter, request annually to be placed on the notification list.
- This notice shall be posted prominently in the Library and on the library’s web site.
- Copies of approved minutes of previous meetings shall be available to the public on a drop-in basis in the Director’s office or on the library’s web site.
4/20/2020 Monday – Cancelled
Note: No regular meeting is scheduled for February.
LIBRARY BOARD OF TRUSTEES
BOARD MEETING NOTICE – ZOOM MEETING
The regular North Canton Public Library Board meeting scheduled for Monday, June 15, 2020 at 4:30 p.m. will be held by means of Zoom teleconferencing. If a member of the community would like to attend the virtual session, please email Kelly Boggs at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the meeting to request access.