NORTH CANTON PUBLIC LIBRARY
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
The North Canton Public Library Board of Trustees issues the following notice to ensure compliance with Ohio Revised Code Statue No. 121.22:
1. One regularly scheduled board meeting will be held at 4:30 p.m. on the third Monday of the month unless otherwise posted. Meetings will be held in Meeting Room A or B on the lower level of the library.
2. The Director shall maintain a list of media representatives and interested citizens who have requested, in writing or in person, to be notified of all meetings or any meetings at which specific types of business are to be considered.
A. For regular meetings, notice shall be e-mailed annually to listed persons.
B. For special meetings called more than 48 hours before the time set, e-mailed notifications to all persons on the notification list shall be made. For special meetings and/or emergency meetings called less than 48 hours in advance of the time set for the meeting, notice will be provided as soon as is practicable.
3. All interested persons shall, in person or by signed letter, request annually to be placed on the notification list.
4. This notice shall be posted prominently in the Library and on the library’s web site.
5. Copies of approved minutes of previous meetings shall be available to the public by request to the Director or on the library’s web site.
2024 MEETING DATES
*Notes: No regular meeting is scheduled for February. The Records Commission will meet at 4:30 p.m. on Monday, March 18, to be followed immediately by the regular Board meeting.
NORTH CANTON PUBLIC LIBRARY BOARD OF TRUSTEES
SPECIAL BOARD MEETING & BUILDING COMMITTEE MEETING
The Board of Trustees of the North Canton Public Library will hold a special board meeting on Wednesday, February 28, 2024 at 4:30 p.m. in Meeting Room A on the lower level of the library at 185 North Main Street, North Canton, OH 44720. The main purpose of the meeting is to adjourn to executive session to prepare for, conduct, or review negotiations or bargaining sessions with public employees concerning their compensation or other terms and conditions of their employment.
Immediately following the Special Board Meeting, the Building Committee will meet to discuss potential building updates.
For more information, contact Kelly Boggs at 330.499.4712, x314.