The North Canton Public Library Board of Trustees issues the following notice to ensure compliance with Ohio Revised Code Statue No. 121.22:
- One regularly scheduled board meeting will be held at 4:30 p.m. on the third Monday of the month unless otherwise posted. Meetings will be held in Meeting Room A or B on the lower level of the library.
- The Director shall maintain a list of media representatives and interested citizens who have requested, in writing or in person, to be notified of all meetings or any meetings at which specific types of business are to be considered.
- For regular meetings, notice shall be e-mailed annually to listed persons.
- For special meetings called more than 48 hours before the time set, e-mailed notifications to all persons on the notification list shall be made. For special meetings and/or emergency meetings called less than 48 hours in advance of the time set for the meeting, notice will be provided as soon as is practicable.
- All interested persons shall, in person or by signed letter, request annually to be placed on the notification list.
- This notice shall be posted prominently in the Library and on the library’s web site.
- Copies of approved minutes of previous meetings shall be available to the public by request to the Director or on the library’s web site.
LIBRARY BOARD OF TRUSTEES
COMMITTEE MEETING NOTICE
The Budget/Finance and Personnel Committees of the North Canton Library Board of Trustees will meet Monday, August 8, 2022 at 3:15 p.m. (the start time was previously set at 4:00 p.m). The meeting will be held in Meeting Room A on the lower level of the library at 185 North Main Street, North Canton, OH 44720. The primary purpose of the meeting is to review the proposed 2023 Tax Budget and discuss performance evaluations.
For more information, contact Kelly Boggs at 330-499-4712, Ext. 314 or by email at email@example.com.
January 17, 2022
*March 21, 2022
April 18, 2022
May 16, 2022
June 20, 2022
July 18, 2022
August 15, 2022
September 19, 2022
October 17, 2022
November 21, 2022
December 19, 2022
*Notes: No regular meeting is scheduled for February. The Records Commission will meet at 4:30 p.m. on Monday, March 21, to be followed immediately by the regular Board meeting.
For more information, contact Kelly Boggs at 330-499-4712, x314.