Beginning May 1, the library launched a system update allowing all eligible items borrowed by library cardholders to be automatically renewed. We will renew your items automatically provided your account is in good standing and the materials have not been reserved by someone else.
No action is required by you.
Any library item checked out from the North Canton Public Library will be automatically renewed unless one of the following circumstances prevents renewal.
Items will not be renewed if:
• Another customer places a request on that item.
• The item has reached its maximum number of renewals.
• Fines on the account have reached $10.
• Your account activity has been blocked.
• The item is a digital eMaterial.
You can still renew items on your own using our account phone line at 330.499.1740 or visiting your account on our website or mobile app. If you have a problem renewing your items, contact us at 330.499.4712 and press 1.
Items that are reserved will not renew.