The North Canton Public Library Board of Trustees issue the following notice to insure compliance with Ohio Revised Code Statute No. 121.22:
1. One regularly scheduled board meeting will be held at 4:30 p.m. on the third Monday of the month unless otherwise posted. The meetings will be held by means of Zoom teleconferencing, until other notice is given.
2. The Director shall maintain a list of media representatives and interested citizens who have requested, in writing or in person, to be notified of all meetings or any meetings at which specific types of business are to be considered.
A. For regular meetings, notice shall be e-mailed annually to listed persons.
B. For special meetings called more than 48 hours before the time set, e-mailed notifications to all persons on the notification list shall be made. For special meetings and/or emergency meetings called less than 48 hours in advance of the time set for the meeting, notice will be provided as soon as is practicable.
3. All interested persons shall, in person or by signed letter, request annually to be placed on the notification list.
4. This notice shall be posted prominently in the Library and on the library’s web site.
5. Copies of approved minutes of previous meetings shall be available to the public by request to the Director or on the library’s web site.
6. If a member of the community would like to attend a meeting being held by Zoom teleconferencing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the meeting to request access.
January 18, 2021
*March 15, 2021
April 19, 2021
May 17, 2021
June 21, 2021
July 19, 2021
August 16, 2021
September 20, 2021
October 18, 2021
November 15, 2021
December 20, 2021
Note: *Notes: No regular meeting is scheduled for February. The Records Commission will meet at 4:30 p.m. on Monday, March 15, to be followed immediately by the regular Board meeting.
LIBRARY BOARD OF TRUSTEES
COMMITTEE MEETING NOTICE – ZOOM MEETING
The Negotiating Committee of the North Canton Library Board of Trustees will meet Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 4:00 p.m. by means of Zoom teleconferencing, for a preliminary discussion of upcoming labor contract negotiations.
If a member of the community would like to attend the virtual session, please email Kelly Boggs at email@example.com prior to the meeting to request access.