The North Canton Public Library Board of Trustees issue the following notice to insure compliance with Ohio Revised Code Statute No. 121.22:
1. One regularly scheduled board meeting will be held at 4:30 p.m. on the third Monday of the month unless otherwise posted. In-person meetings will resume in either the Art Classroom or Meeting Room A or B on the lower level of the library, effective June 21, 2021.
2. The Director shall maintain a list of media representatives and interested citizens who have requested, in writing or in person, to be notified of all meetings or any meetings at which specific types of business are to be considered.
A. For regular meetings, notice shall be e-mailed annually to listed persons.
B. For special meetings called more than 48 hours before the time set, e-mailed notifications to all persons on the notification list shall be made. For special meetings and/or emergency meetings called less than 48 hours in advance of the time set for the meeting, notice will be provided as soon as is practicable.
3. All interested persons shall, in person or by signed letter, request annually to be placed on the notification list.
4. This notice shall be posted prominently in the Library and on the library’s web site.
5. Copies of approved minutes of previous meetings shall be available to the public by request to the Director or on the library’s web site.
6. If a member of the community would like to attend a meeting being held by Zoom teleconferencing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the meeting to request access.
January 18, 2021
*March 15, 2021
April 19, 2021
May 17, 2021
June 21, 2021
July 19, 2021
August 16, 2021
September 20, 2021
October 18, 2021
November 15, 2021
December 20, 2021
Note: *Notes: No regular meeting is scheduled for February. The Records Commission will meet at 4:30 p.m. on Monday, March 15, to be followed immediately by the regular Board meeting.
LIBRARY BOARD OF TRUSTEES
BUDGET/FINANCE COMMITTEE MEETING
The Budget/Finance Committee of the Board of Trustees of the North Canton Public Library will hold a meeting on Monday, August 16, 2021 at 4 p.m. in Meeting Room A/B on the lower level of the library at 185 North Main Street, North Canton, OH 44720, to discuss the 2022 Tax Budget.
For more information, contact Kelly Boggs at 330-499-4712, Ext. 314.